Created by Joanne Lang, the founder of the Lang System, our 688-hour professional canine massage program is the most comprehensive course available. Developed with board-certified, practicing veterinarians and other expert canine professionals, along with PhDs, education specialists, and a Master Certified Massage Therapist, it consists of two parts:
A home study program that includes video demonstrations, online classes, and a comprehensive course manual custom-designed for our canine massage program.
A four-day hands-on practicum where you’ll learn from Joanne Lang and her instructors how to put into practice what you mastered at home.
Here’s what you’ll get with our Canine Massage Program:
- A comprehensive core curriculum.
- One low tuition that includes our home study course manual, online videos, and attendance at our four-day hands-on practicum, where you’ll learn a wide variety of massage styles and practice on an assortment of dog breeds and temperaments.
- The most varied practical experience available.
- Advice and strategies on how to start your own business.
- The ability to learn on your own schedule.
- An expert faculty with advanced qualifications and a commitment to providing you with a solid foundation in canine massage.
- Fun! We want you to enjoy learning and then apply your training toward a fun, professional career.
- Free repeat attendance at our hands-on practicums for continuing education.
- A certificate of completion from our Colorado state-approved training institute for 688 combined course hours and practicum.
- Membership in the Lang Institute’s private Facebook group of graduates, where you can learn from current canine massage providers and ask questions from the experts.
“I highly recommend the Lang Institute for Canine Massage. The teaching and the practicum were very knowledgeable. Joanne is a great instructor and is still a resource and encouragement to me as I grow my canine massage business.” -Christopher, 2011 graduate